REGISTRATIONS OPEN NOW (details below)!
Length: 3 days
When: May 20 – 23, 2023, 9 AM – 4 PM
Where: Andrew and Anna’s property in Durham Bridge, New Brunswick, Canada
Cost: $349 CAD plus tax (includes lunches!)
Course Learning Outcomes
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• demonstrate the skills required to plant and maintain a food forest,
• explain several methods to multiply existing fruiting shrubs for free,
• identify common food forest plants and list their uses,
• and design and plant a small food forest guild.
- Planting bareroot perennials
- Fruiting shrub propagation
- Pruning and training fruit trees
- Mulching and chop and drop
- Compost, chickens, & humanure
- Compost teas and spraying
- Four season greenhouse design
- Growing mushrooms
- Planting annuals
- Spring harvests
- Plant identification and uses
- Design and plant a mini food forest
- Permaculture in the community
Step 1) Email email@example.com with your contact information and any allergies.
Step 2) Send the course fee in an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3) Get a confirmation email that you’re registered and meet me on May 20th!